🚗💥Note: Our LED headlights can be installed in most of the cars in the world. Some branded models need to purchase additional Canbus decoders to update the LED headlights (Mini; Volvo; Jeep Compass; Audi, Nova Lavida; BMW x1; Mercedes-Benz b; Chrysler Cruiser; and some German cars).
The LED headlight improves the super-focused light pattern, no black spots or shadow areas, no glare or glare from oncoming vehicles, avoids stray light and distraction problems for the driver to ensure driving safety and is a replacement for the original bulb Best LED bright.
- Light source power: 36 (W)
- Voltage: 12-24 (V)
- Current: 1.58 (A)
- Screen type: headlights
- Applicable models: GM
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Luminous flux: 3800lm
- Light source: LED
- Lifespan: 50000 hours
- Input voltage: DC 9-36V
- Color temperature: white 6000k
- IP68 waterproof, Immersion 68 dustproof, 360-degree beam angle
- Material: aviation aluminum
- Lifespan over 50,000 hours
- Application: headlights, fog lights
- Two-channel cooling
- System 1. Integrated aluminum heat conduction, 360-degree heat dissipation
🏆Introduction to car lighting
- 1. The most common models of H1 are mainly high beams of Chinese cars and high beams of some Korean cars, German cars, and American cars.
- 2. H4: The most common models are mainly: the old haughty, Highlander, Aveo, Kia K2, Huanchi, Now Rena, BMW MINI, Mercedes-Benz Smart, etc. All models of H4 are owed to the original car The innate design of the assembly is astigmatism, but the effect of upgrading the Anwari LED is much better than that of the original car.
- 3. The most common models of H7 are mainly: German, American, Korean high beam, and low beam and low beam of Chinese cars.
- 4. 9005 (HB3) commonly used models are mainly: Japanese high beam, Emgrand, and Roewe small models, 2018 Buick Yingling and other models.
- 6.H11 (H8-H9-H11) popular models are mainly: new Japanese cars low beam, a high beam of some domestic cars, some German and American cars like the new Magotan high beam, the new Mondeo high beam, Cadillac.
- 🚗💥A clear view when driving a car, especially at night, is arguably one of the most important factors for safe driving.
- 🚗💥Although some newer luxury vehicles are now fitted with LEDs as standard, over 95% of vehicles, both old and new, are still fitted with halogen lamps.
🏆Are LED headlights worthwhile?
- 🚗💥LED headlights offer an improvement over their halogen counterparts. The most important of these is better visibility. LED headlights are much brighter and reveal more of the road and your surroundings.
🏆 SEE BETTER AT NIGHT
- Looks are subjective, but LED headlights can also help freshen up an older vehicle. LEDs replace the warm, amber glow from halogens with brighter, cooler light found in modern automobiles.
- This allows you to see more of the road in the dark, which makes the night driving experience more enjoyable and safer.
- Aftermarket LED headlights can last between 3 and 5 years.
- For comparison: Halogen lamps have to be changed about once a year.
- A long service life not only saves you the hassle of buying new lightbulbs every year, it also saves you a lot of money in the long run and is more environmentally friendly.
- Whenever you are thinking of upgrading your car, safety should always be an important consideration. At, we are committed to helping people drive safer and better.
- Poor visibility at night is one of the most common causes of accidents. Among other things, this leads to delayed reaction times because objects cannot be seen on the street.
- According to a study commissioned by CLEPA, the European association of automotive suppliers, LEDs can help motorists see objects on the road 1.4 seconds earlier when they are driving at 80 km / h. That extra time can make the difference between life and death
🏆How to install:
- Turn off the power, open the car engine cover
- Open the original dust cover and take out the original halogen lamp.
- Remove the bracket for the LED headlight
- Then attach the bracket of the LED headlight
- Then, connect the lamp power cord and put the car headlight into the chuck
- When the installation is complete, connect the power and test the light, adjust the light to have the best beam pattern (adjustable left and right)
- After connecting the power and testing, but the drive and lead into the assembly
- After getting the led headlights installed and tested well, cover back the original dust cover (If the assembly space is too small to cover the original dust cover for some special care, we need to buy a professional modified dust cover) to finish the installation.
Our lights are universal, but different models have different uses. I'll give you a quick summary:
- H1 H8 H11 is a single-leg monofilament mainly used for high beams.
- H7 is a single filament bipod mainly used for low beams.
- H3 is a special type that is generally used in Japanese cars and is rarely used in other cars
- H4 is a two-wire tripod lamp. Both the low beam and high beam of the 9005 or 9006 are located in one light bulb. The standard is low beam 55W, high beam 60W; or low beam 90W, high beam 100W. Motorcycles are generally H4, 35W far and near, or 35W far and near 25W.
- Material: aviation aluminum
- Packaging dimensions (L * W * H): 110 * 85 * 50mm
- Lifespan: 50000hrs
- Model: H1, H3, H7, H8 / H9 / H11, 9005 / HB3, 9006 / HB4, H4 / 9003
- Package Contents: Super Bright LED Headlights for Cars * 2
- Please allow slight measurement deviations due to manual measurements.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color shown in the picture.